Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By submitting Part 2 of the survey (the “Survey”), Survey respondent fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) on behalf of Survey respondent’s organization that participated in Adopt a Horse Month (“Organization”).
- To be eligible to win a Boehringer Ingelheim UlcerGard® pack (“Winner”) Survey respondent must (a) be at least 18 years old or age of majority in the state in which Winner resides and (b) be a legal resident of the United States and territories or the District of Columbia (“D.C.”); Organization must have received an email to participate in the Survey. Employees and volunteers of The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (the “ASPCA”), as the sponsor, are not eligible to receive a Prize (as defined below). Void outside of the United States and D.C. and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary. All applicable federal, state and local laws
- The Survey period begins at 8 a.m. Pacific on 05/12/2022 and ends at 5 p.m. Pacific on 05/23/2021 (the “Survey Period”).
- Each Organization shall be entered to win one (1) of two (2) Boehringer Ingelheim Ulcergard packs (the “Giveaway”). Each Boehringer Ingelheim UlcerGard pack has five (5) oral syringes. Two (2) Winners shall be selected at random to receive one (1) Boehringer Ingelheim UlcerGard pack, valued at $205 (each, a “Prize”). The odds of winning a Prize will be determined by the number of eligible Giveaway entries Only one entry per Organization/survey/email will be accepted. Entries that are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensive, not received or do not otherwise comply with the Terms will not be entered to win a Prize. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Any contact information provided through the Survey shall not be used in any new channels or any manner other than previously agreed to by Survey respondent prior to receipt of the Survey.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The ASPCA (the “Administrator”) is not receiving any consideration in exchange for a Giveaway entry. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Boehringer Ingelheim.
- By submitting a Survey, no expectation is created that Survey respondent or Organization will be awarded a prize. Prize(s) will be awarded by the ASPCA in accordance with the Terms and applicable state and federal laws.
- No substitution, cash redemption, or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except at the ASPCA’s sole discretion. If the advertised Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, the ASPCA reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local income taxes on the Prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Arrangements for delivery of Prizes will be made after Winner validation.
- Winners will be notified by email on 06/24/2022. If the email is returned to the ASPCA as invalid/undeliverable or no response is received, two more attempts will be made. Winners must contact the ASPCA within five (5) calendar days from the date the notification is sent by the ASPCA to claim their Prize. Failure to contact the ASPCA within that five (5) day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected Winner and a new winner will be selected at random. No exceptions to the Terms will be made. The ASPCA is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify Winners.
- Each Survey respondent, on behalf of its Organization, releases and holds the ASPCA and its directors, officers, employees, representatives, and/or agents harmless from and against any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Survey and Prizes. The ASPCA is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of data in the Survey, in the running of the Survey or the awarding of Prizes. The ASPCA is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims any liability arising from: (i) the use of information by third parties, or from any error, defect, omission, theft, destruction or alteration of, or unauthorized access to, Survey entries; (ii) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Survey website; (iii) technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind; and/or (iv) injury or damage to any Survey respondent’s computer, other equipment, relating to or resulting from participation in the Survey, from downloading materials, or accessing the If, for any reason, the ASPCA determines that the Survey is not capable of continuing as planned, the ASPCA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Survey.
- The construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Terms, and all issues and questions relating thereto, shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its conflict of law rules. In the event that any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, and the Terms shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.